- Good knowledge of On Page SEO and Off Page SEO
- Good knowledge of digital marketing & SEO
- Experience with main social media sites(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Linkedin)
- Good knowledge of suppression techniques for the reputation management campaigns
- Experience with Email marketing tools(aweber, mailchimp)
- - Willing to learn and be trained
- Strong sense of initiative
- Manage new and existing campaigns
- Generate and provide KPI reports to management and clients
- Provide support and communication with clients
- Manage correspondence with prospects interested in the services we offer via email
- Assist clients with their requests via email
- Work closely with several departments to coordinate inquiries and requests
- Provide timely and quality internal and external correspondence.
- The hire must have a good knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Reputation Management, Social Media, Content Marketing & Email Marketing to be able to effectively make campaigns succeed, communicate and prove results to customers. Adequate training and support will be provided to ensure you are able to perform the tasks but we expect a quick onboarding since the hire is expected to have above average SEO skills.