Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
- • Ability to grasp multiple complex activities from different processes (as key member) with wing to wing understanding of the entire process extending complete support to the next lead level.
• Demonstrate innovation with focus to improve process – enhance efficiencies and add value, ensuring quality consciousness in all operational aspects of the team.
• Extensive knowledge about financial control and reporting processes and accounting;
• Detailed understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet Reconciliations with detailed analysis, Quarterly reporting for supporting management & regulatory filings.
• Statutory Reports for Inter-Company loan transactions, transactions in foreign currency outside the business area/company code & complex data gathering for its presentation to regulators.
• Financial accounting knowledge with sound understanding of revenue, balance sheet, costs and headcount measures.
- Proficient in Excel and Tally (use of formulas and shortcuts, navigate models)
Fluent in English
Must be able to effectively communicate through emails.
Minimum 1 Year of Work Experience